NAVEO delivers high-quality consulting to clients across the aerospace supply chain, from manufacturers to operators and lessors, from raw material suppliers to OEMs and MROs, from service providers to investors. We can help each of them face their unique challenges and to adapt to emerging industry trends.
Experience serving the commercial air transport, business and general aviation, rotary wing and military aviation markets.
NAVEO’s aerospace consultancy expertise is broad. For example, our capabilities include advising clients on:
- additive manufacturing and 3D printing,
- aerospace cluster strategy planning and support,
- aftermarket value proposition research, design and testing,
- airframe, component, engine and cabin interior market,
- big data and connectivity, aircraft health monitoring, prognostics and diagnostics,
- customer satisfaction research, implications and action plans,
- customer segmentation and buying behaviour,
- engine parts repair market,
- M&A opportunity identification and transaction support,
- operations and supply chain improvements,
- original equipment production and MRO aftermarket forecasting,
- PMA parts market,
- strategy planning,
- surplus parts / used serviceable material (USM)
Airframe OEM / Component OEM / Engine OEM / Aerostructures / Raw Material Suppliers
NAVEO supports clients in all areas of manufacturing (from the smallest supplier to the largest OEM) to identify growth opportunities, increase efficiency and navigate supply chain headwinds.
NAVEO advises clients already in the MRO market looking for a greater share of revenue, to serve new customer groups or regions, to use new technology or to offer the market a new service or investment opportunity.
- OEMs (Airframe, Component, Engine OEM)
- MRO Integrators (multi-product MRO providers)
- Independent MROs & Part Repair Providers
- Surplus Parts Traders & Asset Managers
- PMA Part Providers
- Training Providers (pilots, mechanics)
NAVEO assists investors seek opportunities in production and aftermarket, helping identify companies with differentiated technologies, intellectual property, leading value propositions and market positions that offer attractive investment prospects.
Whether it is in the identification of targets or a buy or sell-side due-dligence support, NAVEO can provide an independent assessment including analysis on the target’s position, market in which it operates, revenue outlook, management competence, competitive landscape, strengths and weaknesses, and, potential growth and bolt-on opportunities. We can also assess a target’s operational performance with customers and suppliers.